My mother has been my biggest strength and asset; Today I will to make it a very special day for her and as well my wife who is Mother of my children. I and my children decided to make our house
two women’s favorite dish Rajastani Pakoda Curry.
- 2 cup dahi
- 1 big finely chopped onion, potato, green chili and tomato.
- 1tsp. – Jeera , Amchur, Turmeric , Ginger , Garlic, Red chili powder .
- 4 tbsp.- besan
- 1 cup – coriander chopped
- Pinch of hing and salt as per taste.
- Oil for frying and 1 tbsp. Ghee
- Take a bowl; add curd, water, 2 tbsp. besan whisk all well. Now take a pan, pour the mixture and boil it till cooked.
- Then take separate vessel, add ghee, fry the potatoes in it then remove them, add cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, Hing, turmeric and onions. Cook till onions turn brown then add tomatoes and cook for 2 mins.
- Add this tadka to the curry and leave it aside.
- Take a bowl; add coriander, salt, red chilli powder and remaining 2tbsp. besan. Mix little water and get the pokoda batter ready.
- Take oil in frying vessel, heat it make round shape medium size pokoda and deep fry. Remove once they are golden yellow.
- Let them cool, then prior eating add to the curry, boil for 5mins and serve hot with boiled rice.